My Luxurious, but Lonely Life on a Deserted Island

Life on my abandoned island is lonely. Some days the loneliness is my friend, and other days I hate it. You might be wondering how I ended up on this island, well…. It all happened very fast. You see I was in a private jet, flying across the Atlantic Ocean for a work trip, but I never got to enjoy that trip because our jet went down into the ocean. I swear, someone called me a miracle because I was the only survivor, and how do you survive a plane crash into the water like that?! Luckily, I spotted this island in the distance, and used one of the wreckage pieces to float to it. When I eventually floated to shore, it was rough, because I obviously had several injuries, but day by day those wounds healed, and no one has come looking for me. Before I jump into my everyday routine, let me describe my wonderful island to you. Palm trees everywhere with coconuts waiting to be picked, tons of fruit trees (mango, and banana trees), pineapple plants, berry bushes, beautiful plants and flowers, my straw hut built smack-dab in the center of the island, swimming holes for fishing, lots of small creatures (ex: frogs, lizards, iguanas, butterflies, etc), lots of game (rabbits, squirrels, chinchillas, raccoons, etc), rich soil patches, my own tiki bar that I built near my hut, forest patches throughout the island, huge sand rocks on the beach, beautiful seashells on the sand where the ocean meets, and my favorite part: the waterfall-pond that streams into the ocean. The island gives of tropical vibes basically. Now that you can partially imagine what my everyday life looks like, let’s dive into my everyday routine. First, I wake up around the time the sun rises (I can’t tell time) in my medium-sized straw hut, and make my way to the waterfall to bathe and wash my clothes. When I’m ready for the day, I’ll make my way to my coconut tiki bar where I stalk up on water, coconuts/coconut juice, already-cooked game, berries, mango, pineapple, and bananas for breakfast. If I’m low on any of them, I’ll either go back to my hut, grab my wooden bow and arrow, and catch some game, or I’ll go to the designated plant where I’ll find more of the needed fruit. After that, I’ll usually find a fun activity to do like go fishing, explore, go swimming in the pond-waterfall, climb trees, try to get help in any way I can, or craft something (like I did with my coconut tiki bar). These activities usually takes me from mid-day to evening, and while doing these activities, I’ll usually bring a snack to snack on from my tiki. When the sun sets, I’ll watch the sun set while sitting on the beach eating my dinner (usually the game I caught). after dinner, I’ll walk to my tiki bar to grab water. Finally I’ll make my way to my hut just before the sun completely disappears, and sometimes cry because I miss my family, and feel extremely lonely (on some days). Some days are harder than others, but I take it day by day, and will have to get used to this being my home (until I finally get help).