“Top 3” Things from my Bucket List

My bucket list has tons of goals on it, that I want to achieve before I die. Though I don’t want to keep you here all day, so I’ll tell you five that include some that are apart of my top ten, and some that are not as big. My first thing is to take a gap year from college. I would want to take a gap year because colleges recommend it, I’ll be able to find myself/become more confident, I’ll be able to make friends, travel, make extra money, go to gap year fairs to find travel programs or internship programs, and just relax from everything college does to you. My second bucket list item is to adopt a bunch of animals, and live on a big plot of land to raise them. I’ll adopt the animals from rescue shelters, animal adoption agencies, or if i just find them on the side of the road in need/neglected/hurt. I want to do this because there are so many animals in shelters that are scheduled to be put down for no reason, there are animals that are neglected/abused in their homes, and stray animals that need loving homes. I’ll adopt as much animals as I can, and live in a big house on a big plot of land, where they can live their best lives. My third and final item on my bucket list is to have a family. Specifically, four children (boy, girl, girl, boy), living in a big house, on a big plot of land, with all our animals, and my amazing husband. That is my “top three” bucket list.

2 thoughts on ““Top 3” Things from my Bucket List”

1. My wish for you is that you get to live those three bucket list items! You are so kind and compassionate! 💕